1. Appriciate all that your body can do
2. Keep a top-10 list of things that you like about yourself - things that aren't related to how much you weigh or what you look like.
3. Remind yourself that "true beauty" is not simply skin deep... Beauty is a state of mind, not a state of your body.
4. Look at yourself as a whole person, choose not to focus on specific body parts.
5. Surround yourself with positive persons.
6. Shut down those voices in your head that tell you your body is not "right" or that you are a "bad" person.
7. Weat clothes that are comfortable and that make you feel good about your body.
8. Become a critical viewer of social and media messages.
9. Do something nice for yourself - something that lets your body know you appriciate it.
10. Use the time and energy that you might have spent worrying about food, calories and your weight to do something to help others.